Tuesday 31 March 2015

WhatsApp calling feature now open for everyone

Today I opened my WhatsApp and noticed the change in UI. I then realised that my voice calling functionality enabled which i tried to activate several times before. I wondered how this functionality got enabled without any invite and i read the news in Android Community that WhatsApp calling feature is now open for everyone who has an updated version.Coming to the voice calling feature the sound quality is better but there is a noticeable timelag in voice transmitted which feels bit annoying.Hike also released its voice calling feature which i think a bit good in terms of lag in voice transmission.But the voice quality in both whatsapp and hike are pretty good.So update the WhatsApp and enjoy the officialy released calling feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment